How Can We Help?
- Launch Outlook
- Select File on the top left menu bar
- Select the Add Account button in the middle of the screen
- Choose Manual Setup or additional server types > Next
- Select POP or IMAP > Next
- Enter all the relevant details (POP and then select the More Settings… button.
- Please ensure you fill in your entire email address as the username
Check Outgoing Server settings
- Select the Outgoing Server tab
- Ensure that the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication checkbox is ticked
- Ensure that you have selected Use same settings as my incoming mail server
Check Advanced SMTP settings
- Select the Advanced tab and ensure that your settings are as below for POP:POP port settings
- Incoming 110, outgoing 587
- Not ticked: This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)
- Use the following type of encrypted connection is None
- Click OK and then Next.
- Let the test complete and then click Close
You’re all set! > Finish