1. Launch Outlook 2010
2. Select File from the top menu bar and then Info and Account Settings
4. Select Internet E-mail, then select Next
5. Enter all the relevant details (Select POP) and then click More Settings
- Outlook will auto-fill your user name, please ensure you fill in your entire email address as the username)
Outgoing Server Settings
6. Select the Outgoing Server tab and ensure that the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication check box is selected, as well as Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
7. Select the Advanced tab
8. Check these settings:
- The Incoming server port for POP is 110
- Not ticked: This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)
- The Outgoing server (SMTP) port is set to 587
- Use the following type of encrypted connection is None
9. Select OK, then Next and Finish.
10. Your Outlook mail program should now be set up to send and receive mail.